On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Jonathan Wilson <jfwf...@tpgi.com.au> wrote:
> I am looking for resources related to learning Qt on Maemo5 Fremantle.
> More specifically I am trying to understand the workings of this app: (and
> add some new features to it such as a one-step undo for when you press the
> wrong block by mistake)
> http://maemo.org/packages/view/skidstone/
>
> I have a copy of a book titled "C++ GUI Programming with Qt 4 Second
> Edition", will the information in that book be of any use in understanding
> whatever version of QT Maemo5 has?
> Where can I find tutorials and things dealing with mobile-specific stuff
> like touch events?

That book is fine, but is focused on desktop. There are a couple of
books out there focused on Qt and mobile apps. "Beginning Nokia Apps
Development" is about Qt on Symbian and MeeGo and can be had for under
$10 USD.

Also of course the great documentation on the Qt website itself cannot
be overlooked. :)