On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Andrew Flegg <and...@bleb.org> wrote:

> On Thursday, 16 February 2012, Neal H. Walfield <n...@walfield.org> wrote:
> > At Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:44:07 +0100,
> > Pali Rohár wrote:
> >>
> >> I would like to see permission for promoting packages which I update
> and not
> >> wait while old maintainer give me needed permisstion!
> >
> > This is a good point.  It needs to be easier to adopt unmaintained
> > packages.
>
> Agreed, but this is a case of designing and proposing a process. It has
> nothing to do with supertesters, AFAICT.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andrew
>
> Well, they are different, but maybe there is SOME relationship because I
wouldn't be surprised if someone stopped maintaining SW because they saw
testing wasn't happening like it should.

Andrew, you (plus two others) have admin rights for the testing but haven't
been engaged in it lately.  What do you want to do?  I hope you can help
out.  But if not, let's make a decision so we can move forward.  The
current situation is not acceptable and needs to be changed.  At worst,
transfer the admin rights to me and other current council members, and we
can handle it from there.

http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2012-February/028841.html

Rob