Hi,

A quick update about this task:

I've imported the Fremantle PR1.3 SDK into the maemo.org OBS and also
imported all packages from fremantle Extras into the Extras:Testing13
project.

There is currently a problem with the scheduler for armel packages, I
need to find out why builds aren't dispatched.

At the moment the i586 packages are still building, but the results
look quite promising already. Building for i586 should finish
somewhere tomorrow.

Unfortunately I have to cancel the fremantle on OBS meeting tomorrow
as I am not able to join it. I want to propose postponing the meeting
one week, so I can fix the armel building in the OBS and let the
builds run.

--
Niels Breet
maemo.org webmaster