Hi

I did a quick search in maemo wiki and there is two pages that we could use
for this exercise in addition to the task page (
http://wiki.maemo.org/Task:Maemo_OBS)

http://wiki.maemo.org/OpenSuse_Build_Service/Fremantle_Setup
- this has one link to pmo. It would be nice if someone with access rights
could check if there's something useful there that can be shared.

http://wiki.maemo.org/OBS

I think the docs needs to be improved a bit so I'll try to find time to do
some wiki editing soon and update those pages to match the current
situation. I won't be editing the obs setup page but I plan to edit the
above OBS page to be an entry point for the maemo OBS.

Timo