The only workaround is to suppress the 3'rd key (which will appear as two new keys) if the pressed keys form a rectangle in the keyboard matrix.
I tried but it's really not easy (maybe impossible).
If the three keys are pressed simultaneously the order of the key press event is "random".

Also in the case of a+x+up arrow I get a sequence of:
Key: 111 Pressed time 1175712370
Key: 33 Pressed time 1175712398
Key: 38 Pressed time 1175712398
Key: 53 Pressed time 1175712398

But if I press a+x+p (which is the ghost key I get using the previous sequence) I get:
Key: 38 Pressed time 1175773269
Key: 53 Pressed time 1175773269
Key: 33 Pressed time 1175773284
Key: 111 Pressed time 1175773284

The key with code 33 (the p) is always fired before the 111 (up arrow) so there's no way I can say if the user really pressed the p or the up arrow.