For those who couldn't attend the meeting:

We decided to introduce / work on a deployment system, which allows the user to choose for each and every component.

It's made up of 3-4 packages.

#1 is the nokia package, this is not going to be shipped from the cssu repo, but will be there as always in the nokia ssu repo #2 is the rewrite package, this is going to live within the cssu repo and will conflict with #1 and #3 #3 is a helper package, it has no real content, but depends on #1, it also conflicts #2. It is needed because most (all) nokia packages are not in one of the visible user/* sections.

#4 is only existing where appropriate, and will be a package that installs the rewrite side by side to the nokia package, ie. the calculator could have such a package.

All those packages (except for #1) will go into a new component inside the cssu repo, which has the name replace (existing ones are free and non-free). Though for this to work we have to adjust the hildon-application-manager, because currently it just errors out if one wants to install a conflicting package.
Thus it might take some time before we see any of this in action.

Christian