Hello Naikel,

There are two things that come to my mind:
- I implemented a Qt-based api for that stuff a long time ago
- It's not possible to attach them to your window, but it's possible to add an
entry to a config file, and then it will attach the notification to your window
- Led/vibration notifications are possible by setting a notification hint,
regardless of whether or not it's attached to your window.

If you wish, I can point you to the right direction. :)

Timur
Sent from my Nokia N950