Hello Shamsul,

Thanks for the resposns.

I enable the Extras-devel repository.
when i write the apt-get update i get a list of update and then(i started
from the last line that is good.. )
Hit http://repository.maemo.org fremantle/non-free packages
W: Failed to fetch
http://repository.maemo.org/dists/fremantle/sdk/fremantle/binary-armel/packages404
Not Found [IP:81.218.31.152 80]

W:Failed to fetch
http://repository.maemo.org/dists/fremantle/sdk/non/binary-armel/packages404
Not Found [IP:81.218.31.152 80]

E:Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

and i get the same error, the i mention before about the dependencies...

i will add, that i even tried to surf from the N900 to this site go to "
Fremantle Extras-devel free armel " libcv4 2.0.0-5 (both of them) and
download and install the .deb file and then i get
"unable to install 'libcv4'. Incompatible application package.
so what else can i do?

eyal