<pali.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Now I'm rewriting 0xFFFF source code for better Fiasco image
> > support, future protocol support (cold flashing, eMMC
> > flashing). When it is finished it will be full replacement
> > for proprietary i386 Nokia flasher-3.5.
> >
> > Development source code: https://github.com/radare/0xFFFF
>
> Good to see 0xFFFF still being developed! Do you have plans to
> add support for N9 as well? Not sure how much effort is
> needed.
>
> Best Regards,

Hi, I do not have N9, so I cannot test and create needed code.

But, NOLO protocol seems to be same for all devices (770-N900)
and I think it is still same on N9. And N900 using Mk II protocol
(Not NOLO) for flashing eMMC and this protocol is used on N9/N950
for flashing other parts. Mk II is not implemented yet, but some
my RE documentation is already in git tree.

https://github.com/radare/0xFFFF/blob/master/doc/mkii

So when eMMC flashing for N900 will be implemented, somebody can
look at code and add needed parts for N9...

Note that restriction for N9/N950 downgrade is implemented in
bootloader, not in flasher!

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com