On Tuesday 18 September 2012 17:25:57 you wrote:
> Hello all Maemo developers!
>
> Now after 4 years new version 0.5 of Open Free Fiasco Firmware
> Flasher 0xFFFF was released. It is only bug fix release which
> fixing generating and unpacking Fiasco images used on Nokia
> N900.
>
> Download page: http://nopcode.org/0xFFFF/?p=down
>
> Now I'm rewriting 0xFFFF source code for better Fiasco image
> support, future protocol support (cold flashing, eMMC
> flashing). When it is finished it will be full replacement for
> proprietary i386 Nokia flasher-3.5.
>
> Development source code: https://github.com/radare/0xFFFF

Hello, I need dumps from flashing via original flasher-3.5
application. I need to see different control messages which are
used to initialising nolo flashing.

I created small ld preload library which print control messages
to standard output.

See TMO thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t�969

--
Pali Rohár