Le 2010-10-07 16:18, Renaud MICHEL a écrit :
On jeudi 07 octobre 2010 at 09:15, Dimitrios Glentadakis wrote :
For me, Konqueror is the main application in my system. file manager and
browser. May be for others too

Yep, konqueror is my filemanager, web browser, (s)ftp client and quick
previewer (with kparts integration).
It is just great to be able to split a view and have a web page on one side
and an sftp connection on the other to quickly copy linked documents from
the first to the second :-)

(actually, splitting views is one of my favourite konqueror killer feature)

That's how I do it too. Really cool! Also, the KDE4.5.X where you drag the window into the left side and it re-draws it to a half-monitor size and you can then open another window with it re-drawing on the other half. Really efficient!

However, Dolphin seems to me a little less clunkier than Konqueror. Which is why I am trying out Dolphin as an ftp agent. I find it (Dolphin) still a little temperamental and keep going back to Konqueror though. I do my file managing with Dolphin though. Mdv2010.1 KDE4.5.0.

Cheers

Marc