On 6/22/23 11:37 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Thomas Gramstad writes:

  > My question is: If I accidentally delete that report message from
  > Mailman, is there a way I can retrieve or send myself a copy of
  > it?

You can have multiple owners or moderators for the list.  Why not just
add a mailbox-of-record that you don't actually read except in the
rare case you deleted a report you wanted to respond to or quote from?
Maybe make a note to delete old mail once a month or so.

The message is not saved anywhere by Mailman, so Steve's suggestion is probably all you can do.