On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 22:17:55 -0400
Jayson Smith <jayb...@bluegrasspals.com> wrote:

> I'm getting really tired of these unexplained blacklistings. Does
> anyone know of any reliable outgoing Email service providers? Ideally
> I want to continue to handle my own incoming Email because I don't
> want someone else's spam blocking software deciding what Emails I
> receive.

From what I can tell, you can reliably send to
Microsft/Google/AOL/Yahoo, or you can reliably send to people who run
their own mail servers.  There seems to be "no in between."  The
closest I can see is ProtonMail, but that would probably need to have a
lot of stuff setup to make work.  ProtonMail doesn't violate the
protocols like the big huge companies do, and it's big enough that the
big huge companies can't just dump the mail into spam.  I'd *love* to
have a better answer, but really so much of the mail that I get sent to
me gets filtered into spam, because they are using something like
mailgun.  Or...  Google.