I have managed to fix it. It turned out that I needed to put single quotes round the domains in the add_virtualhost line. i,e,

add_virtualhost('www.client.org', 'client.org')

and then running the fix_url did the trick.

Thanks for the help.

Graham

Hmmm not sure why that didn't do the trick.

If this is just the Listinfo page, you can edit it via the webadmin and
simply put in the proper address.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes