Hi,

Looks like your message db file in queue is somehow corrupted.
Try ~/bin/dumpdb <the offending message>.{db,pck}
and find oddities.

Tokio

Daniel A. Jacobs wrote:
Running Python 2.2.2, Mailman 2.1.1, Sendmail.
For all lists, messages make it to the archives, but get stuck in
qfiles/out. If I run 'qrunner -r out -v' I get this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/mailman/bin/qrunner", line 270, in ?
main()
File "/home/mailman/bin/qrunner", line 230, in main
qrunner.run()
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 59, in run
filecnt = self._oneloop()
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 88, in _oneloop
msg, msgdata = self._switchboard.dequeue(filebase)
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Switchboard.py", line 151, in dequeue
if data.has_key('rejection-notice'):
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_key'

I can move files in and out of qfiles/out and run the queue manually, and
some of them get run and some don't. I can't find any references to the
above error. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Daniel