Phil,
        Try the command change_pw in your mailman bin directory. Here's the
output of change_pw --help

Usage: change_pw [options]

    --all / -a
        Change the password for all lists.

    --domain=domain
    -d domain
        Change the password for all lists in the virtual domain
`domain'.  It
        is okay to give multiple -d options.

    --listname=listname
    -l listname
        Change the password only for the named list.  It is okay to give
        multiple -l options.

    --password=newpassword
    -p newpassword
        Use the supplied plain text password `newpassword' as the new
password
        for any lists that are being changed (as specified by the -a,
-d, and
        -l options).  If not given, lists will be assigned a randomly
        generated new password.

    --quiet / -q
        Don't notify list owners of the new password.  You'll have to
have
        some other way of letting the list owners know the new password
        (presumably out-of-band).

    --help / -h
        Print this help message and exit.

--