On 3/13/21 11:51 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
On 3/13/21 10:33 AM, Brian Carpenter wrote:

Too date, AT&T has never
presented any evidence for their decision to block one our IP addresses.

My experience in dealing with blocks by ATT, Microsoft and other ISPs is
that they (eventually) remove the blocks, but never once have they
provided me with any evidence of the alleged problem email.

I have seen that as well, both with mailing lists and other emails. The best I can get from anyone there is, "we wouldn't have blocked it if there weren't an issue," but that doesn't tell me what the issue was (or is) so I can address the issue (assuming there actually was one). And even with my IP addresses set up in their tracking and reporting systems and affiliated with an administrative email address, I have never received any reports or warnings that something was about to happen. Instead I get complaints about bounces or non-delivery from my clients...

--
----

Keith Seyffarth
mailto:w...@weif.net