Lucio Chiappetti writes:
 > On Sun, 15 May 2022, Jon Baron wrote:
 >
 > > I am trying to use spamassassin by running everything through
 > > /etc/procmail,
 >
 > Sorru, I do not understand what procmail and spamassassin, intended to
 > process INCOMING mail, have to do with mailman which is SENDING OUT
 > mail.

I assumed the OP knows procmail fairly well, doesn't understand
milters (or whatever the equivalent is for $MTA), and is using a
pipeline like

sendmail | procmail | spamassassin && mailman

since the error message implied that mailman was started by procmail.
procmail may not be the tool of choice these days, but it should work.

Note that the error message mentions postfix several times; I'm not
sure that a sendmail cf is of much use to the OP.

Steve