On 10 Oct 2014, at 17:34, Lars Ippich wrote:

On 10 Oct 2014, at 16:51, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

Quit MailMate and then look for `ignoreFailedUIDs` in this file:

        ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Messages/IMAP/.../State.plist

You can just remove the line and the warning should return on restart.

Okay, that's a little weird. I can't seem to find that particular line in any folder below IMAP.

[...]

After all, not a big thing, I'm just a bit confused as to what has happened here.

Yes, that is strange. It should mean that MailMate does not hide any UID problems from you. Are you sure the problem still exists? You can use the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0) to look for any lines prefixed with “Error:”.