> On Sun, Dec 03, 2023 at 07:26:14AM +0100, Arne Jensen via mailop wrote:
> > Den 30-11-2023 kl. 09:36 skrev Giovanni Bechis via mailop:
> > > I maintain an ESP rbl
> >
> > Thank you for maintaining and providing that!
> >
> > I looked around and didn't find much information about the operation of
> > the RBL though.
> >
> > So that raises a few questions from my end, such as:
> >
> > - Is there any sort of usage / query restrictions on that RBL?
> >
> no restrictions atm

        I would like to find out more about this RBL.  I use a number of
them with great success -- the major ones I use for outright
blocking, and the remaining ones for tagging and scoring.

> > - Is it possible to download the data, either for a local mirror or even
> > in order to assist with raising the quality of the public mirrors?
> >
> not atm

        I may be interested in helping out with this in the future too; feel
free to reach out to me at any point in the future.

> > - Can you submit spam samples, or otherwise provide suggestions for
> > inclusion?
> >
> > - Are you the only person one adding "bad senders" to these RBL lists?
> >
> > - What data is the "bad senders" based on? Spam sent to spam traps? Spam
> > sent to your personal mailbox? ...?
> >
> > - If you're under the impression there is one or more false positives,
> > ... is there any way, you can report that?
>
> Atm data are based on spamtraps and spam delivered to mailbox of some
> selected customers that reports FPs and FNs to my company.
> I am in contact with another company which is going to provide me more
> data.
> If there is interest in this rbl I can provide more info and a way to
> report FNs and FPs.

        I send MIME Digest eMails of spam evidence to SpamCop.net multiple
times every day.  If you're interested in this evidence and can
accept this format, I'd be happy to also send these MIME Digests to
your automated systems too (depending on spammer activity, these
digests vary in size, although I normally try to send them frequently
enough to keep them below 500 messages per MIME Digest).  Feel free
to reach out to me at any point in the future on this matter too.

>  Regards
>   Giovanni
>
> > --
> > Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,