"O My servant come to Me"
  Mawlana Syaikh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani an Naqsybandi
  Lefke, Cyprus 9 April 2006
  Diambil dari www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com

  “O My servant come to Me, and I shall grant to you Eternal Love!“ Welcome to
you, Happy Birthday to me!…

As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahu wa barakatu!…
Audhu bi-llahi mina Shaytani rajim Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Meded, ya Sultanu-l Awliya Meded, ya Rijalallah!

It is a humble meeting. I think that Prophets’ meetings were also (only) small
groups of people. (If) big groups of people (are) gathering, coming together,
they are mostly followers of Shaytan… This is an island; perhaps there are one
million people here. What do you think how many such meetings you can find on
this island?

Today it is holiday (Sunday), and people (are) trying to make their physical
being to be happy. And everyone (is) thinking to make their physical being (to)
enjoy; no one (is) thinking to come and listen (to) something that belongs to
their spiritual being. Perhaps you can find some people, a handful people,
going to churches or cathedrals for a few minutes- not few hours; (but they)
may come as a habit (only), as a habit they are using it (and) going to
churches, because it is Sunday, but - what they are doing?

  They are doing something with their physical being; (they are) never asking
to give something from spirituality to their souls, (and) therefore they are
coming and doing something, then getting away, running away, because Shaytan
(is) not going to be happy that people may be through worshipping-places.
Shaytan (is) getting impressed (under pressure), feeling himself through
praying-places unhappy, as a person in prison. Therefore, (even) if he can’t
prevent a person to go for Sunday prayings, (but) they are going only for a
short time and then (they are) running away. To where running? To enjoy their
egos, to enjoy their physical beings.

“Ohhh, where are you? So late, o our brother! We were expecting you to come
earlier and we were waiting for you a long time. Where are you?” He may say-
some of them (are) going to be ashamed to say: “I was in church or in synagogue
or any other, cathedral“, (so) they are saying: “Yes, I was so tired; I was
late to sleep and I am getting up late, therefore I am sorry that I am not
reaching to you…” Drinking also, never knowing his right hand or his left
hand…”Sorry, Sir, I was running, but (there was) heavy traffic, making me (to
be late)…” And people (are) saying: “Yes Sir… we may sit now, we may enjoy
ourselves…

  What you are eating?” “Bring me soup.“… “I don’t like it… What is in
menu?…Hmmm…I am doing diet from salt, but I must eat (something)…I am sorry to
eat sweet, because I am making diet…“ “What you like to eat (now)?” “Bring to
me…Hmmm…bring to me Whiskey to forget what I am feeling! Today I am feeling
bad…” and they are running through such an atmosphere that it is a prison for
(our) souls, but egos are thinking (that) it is their field to make themselves
enjoy. And people (are) running; they are not understanding that enjoyment (is)
not coming from outside, enjoyment (is) coming from inside. You may prepare
everything for your enjoyment around yourself, but if that enjoyment (is) not
coming through your heart, it is going to be like a prison (for you). But
people (are) running on it.

Therefore - mostly people now (are) running to fulfil their physical desires.
And a person is going to be first through his youth time as a new car- running,
but when (the) years (are) coming on it, coming on it, (that) car (is) going to
be (an) old car, and so many problems (are) getting out. Every day you must
visit the garage: “Look what is wrong!” and that mechanist (is) looking,
saying: “We must take this“…Taking and after three days coming (Again): “Look-
what is this?” “Oh, another point not good now. We may put“…. Then (finally he
is) getting fed up and taking it to (the) auto-cemetery, saying: “Ohhh, I am
happy (now)!”

And man (is like this: (A) young man is like a new car, but youngsters (are)
thinking that that youth-time should go (on) forever. Youth (is) thinking in
such a way, and (so they are) wasting their youth energy and using themselves
badly. Then, after 20 years, they are becoming to be old ones and coming,
coming, coming…and- ”Ashadu an la ilaha ill-Allah, Ashadu ana Muhammadun
Rasulullah”- (they are) finished…

This is a humble meeting. We are calling you, o people, to your Lord, who may
give to you always youth power! Your car (is) never getting to be old, because
you are using it in a good way, (and) you (also) may be 9o years, (but,)
because you are looking after your physical being smoothly, gently, you can
find it up to 9o years in a good condition. Perhaps may be an old Rolls Royce
machine better than (these) new plastic cars, (because for) plastic cars (they)
are not using tin (anymore) …

Therefore- whom they are living for their Lord, (they are) never loosing
(anything) from their physical power and also they are growing and getting much
more powerful through their spirituality. (Their) spirituality (is) getting
more powerful, more than their physical being. And spiritual power can do
something that technology even can’t dream (of)! We have such a power, but we
are not going to make montage…(If the) montage of our physical being (is) going
to be strong, never (it) gives a wrong acting or work, always (it is) on its
complete power.

  Therefore spiritual people are not getting down- because (it is our)
spirituality that (is) supporting our physical being, but our physical being
can’t support our souls- (and) therefore Prophets and their inheritors,
Prophets and Saints, their physical bodies (are) just supported through their
spiritual power. (They are) standing up, not coming down, but (those,) whom
they lost that chance, they are getting down, down, down, and getting to be on
the point of zero, finishing.

O people, spirituality is (the) most important factor for mankind’s peace and
satisfaction and their enjoyment here and Hereafter! And spirituality- from
where (it is) taking that power?

One word- Love! Love gives our spirituality power! Our bodies (are) standing up
with eating and drinking, but our spiritual being, their power, (is) just
coming from (the) Love of the Lord of Heavens! If you can keep that Love
through your heart, you are full- as a car, whose tank is full with fuel. (But)
when (the fuel is) finishing, coming this needle down, (and) when (it is)
coming on (the) zero point, (the car is) stopping. And we are in need- more
than eating, drinking, working - Love from Heavens!

Love of Heavens (is) like springs running on earth; who may take (from) it,
they are always young, powerful, hopeful and perfect and enjoy! If not coming
Love to your heart- you can’t reach to your Lord without a means. As a person
can’t reach to Niagara Falls without pipes. You can reach and drink there? (No,
it is) taking you away! But (if you are) putting (the water) in pipes and (it
is) coming to taps, taps, you are opening and taking.

Therefore (the) Heavenly Love that (the Lord has) granted to mankind, (is) just
(found) on Heavens. If anyone (is) asking (for that Love), they must use that
pipes, (the) pipes of (the) Springs of Love, (which are) coming through
Prophets’ hearts. Reach someone’s heart, (and) you should take from him.
Without Love a person is (like) a dry wood!

Love (is) making these trees to open and flowering. If no Love (is) coming to
them, they are like dry woods. (In) springtime that love (is) coming from up;
not from earth, (but) from up (it is) coming and (they are) flowering. Look!
Look!…

Who (is) asking (for that Love)? No one (is) asking! No one (is) asking that
Love! (The) love of (the) physical being is (a) dirty love, (is) rubbish, to be
put into dustbin. Love Springs (are) coming from up and you are looking (that)
as much as you can give from wells water, trees (are) not getting happy, (they
are also) asking (for that Love) from up to come (to them)! O people, think on
it! But people they lost to think! Look trees, flowers- from where they are
taking that enjoyment and opening? Water? No, it is not enough. But we are not
using our minds to think that (the) Love of Heavens (is) reaching to nature.
Nature was sleeping, on that (Love coming, it is) awakening…

But people now (are) saying: “We reached (the) top of civilization”, and they
are all liars and cheating ones! No, technology (is) killing and (only the)
Love of Heavens (is) making you to stand up, bringing you to life! Technology
(is) taking (the) life of people. You know technology- their target for what?
To take all mankind (away), to destroy them and what they have done, what they
built. Technology (is) coming to destroy man and their buildings, but heavenly
Love (is) coming to give you new life, enjoyment, honour, praisings, and
perfection, peace, satisfaction and contentment, a peaceful life, calling you
to eternity!

Eternity! So sweet word, that I like from other languages… Eternity…
eternity…why (you are) not running after eternity and you make yourself to be
thrown into dustbin? For what? That chance (has) just granted to you once, (it
is) not going to be given to you a second chance, no, but people (have) just
(been) cheated by Shaytanic teachings and by devils, (by the) followers of
Shaytan. People now are not followers of Prophets; living people on earth now
are following Shaytanic teachings; they are not following heavenly Teachings,
therefore that cursing (is) coming on earth!

(And there is) no way for their safety, for their saving, except (that) they
are coming to say: “O our eternal Lord, we are asking eternal life! No one can
grant it to us, only You Almighty! Grant us!” (But) they are not saying (this).

They are running like zebras or wild ox…running on streets- what you find on
streets? (It is) enough that you are running after Shaytan, leave that Shaytan,
turn back to your Lord! That is (the) heavenly Announcement, saying every day:
“O people, come and ask your Lord and love Him and respect Him!”

That is Heavenly Announcement daily, but people (are) putting… not cotton, but
putting brass…(It is) quickly melting and (they are) putting (it into their
ears), not to hear, not to listen, not to obey to their Creator, their Lord,
that (is) calling them: “Come to Me, O My servant! Just I gave to you life, I
am bringing you into life, I am honouring you to be My servant! Come to Me, I
am granting to you eternity, eternal life. Come to Me, give your love to me!
Just I gave My Love to you, but you are not giving your love to Me!”

And that is trouble for mankind in our days. With technology they are
trembling, not from (the) fear of the Lord Almighty they are trembling! People
are drunk and when they are drunk, they can’t understand anything… May Allah
forgive me and bless you…

Come to your Lord! That is my mission, to call people: “Come to our Lord that
just grants to you life and grants to you everything that you like! Come to
your Lord! No one can give to you a new life except Him Almighty.” That is our
mission: calling people to Allah as (it was) the mission of all Prophets. Come
to your Lord! We have an invitation to Heavens, come!

If (the) mayor (was) sending (an) invitation (to you): “O Mr X., we are
inviting you for an assembly night on Thursday for the honour of our Majesty
Queen’s birthday night”, (you would say:) “What they are saying? Ohhh, I am a
VIP person that mayor sending to me this invitation! I am a very important one,
look! I must go!” For mayor’s invitation you are running, (you are) running to
go to his invitation, and the Lord of Heavens is saying to you: “O My servant,
come to Me! I am granting to you eternity!” Eternity…so sweet word through
languages… Abadi, Sarmadi in Arabic, that (there is) no any translation (for
these words on other languages). They are doing only one word in European
languages, other languages, saying ‘eternity‘, and in Arabic (there are) so
many words…

(The Lord is) saying: “Come, that your Lord (is) granting to you eternal life,
Sarmadi, Abadi“…and you are saying: “Eh! Leave it! Come, we may go to
Pub“?…(They are) sitting (there) on wooden tables, making like this…(If it is
a) long sitting, making their leg to be paining, taking (it) like this, taking
(it) like that… Some of them (are) standing up, to be rest, then, because his
head is turning, (he is) sitting (down) once again…

“You are not coming to Me? Come to Me and I am granting to you eternal life
that no any eye just saw it, no any ear (has been) hearing about that, no
anyone’s knowledge (has been) reaching to that one! You are like ants in earth-
what (an) ant (is) knowing about this world? What an ant may know for this huge
space? You are in such a way. Come, I shall give you something for eternal
life!” But people are running (away)…May Allah forgive us!…

Think on it! Think on it and try to be a good servant and run to your Lord’s
invitation, you should be happy here and Hereafter and honoured! May Allah
forgive us! For the honour of that most beloved, most praised servant of the
Lord, Allah sallaLlahu alaihi wa sallam. For his honour we are asking
forgiveness and blessings, Fatiha.

Wa min Allah at tawfiq

Wassalam, arief hamdani
www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com
HP. 0816 830 748

ALAMAT ZAWIYAH DZIKIR DI JAKARTA dan SEKITARNYA DAN
JADWAL DZIKIR

MASJID JAKARTA ISLAMIC CENTER, KOJA  (EX KRAMAT TUNGGAK)
Dzikir Khatam Kawajagan, Setiap Minggu, mulai jam 08.00 pagi WIB. Sehabis
Kuliah Dhuha, Informasi Arief Hamdani HP. 0816 830 748

JAKARTA SELATAN
ZAWIYAH CINERE – NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI RABBANI WHIRLING DERVISHES Dzikir setiap
Rabu Malam Jam 21.00 ( Khusus pria ) Ladies Dzikir: Minggu Sore, bada Ashar Jl.
Villa Terusan No.16, melalui Villa Cinere Mas. Informasi: Tono 742-1938 atau
Syaikh Barkah 0817-9105-704

ZAWIYAH PONDOK LABU – HAQQANI RABBANI
Masjid Al-Hikmah, Komplek DDN II ( Departemen Dalam Negeri) Pondok Labu ,
Jakarta Selatan. Setiap Selasa jam 21.00. Iwan HP. 0813 816 58383

ZAWIYAH LIMO CINERE – HAQQANI RABBANI
Pondok Pesantren Nurul Hidayah, Jl. Pelita, Desa Limo Setiap Sabtu Bada Magrib
s/d Isya. Ustad Shohib HP. 08131 7276 504

ZAWIYAH DEPOK – HAQQANI RABBANI
Pondok Pesantren Al-Ma’unah Depok Setiap Sabtu Ba’da Magrib s/d Isya. Ustad
Nurjaya, Telp. 7024 0607

ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI – HAQQANI RABBANI
Jl. Pangkalan Jati I, gg Buntu. Setiap Minggu malam jam 21.00 Ustad Arif HP.
0813 1605 8402

ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI
Jl. Pangkalan Jati 1 No. 71, Pondok Labu, Jakarta Selatan. ( RS Fatmawati terus
s/d Verboden kekiri mentok kanan s/d perempatan terus 500 m

ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA - KEBAYORAN BARU
Jl. Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta Selatan ( Dibelakang RSKO Darmawangsa, Dekat
Hotel Darmawangsa). Kediaman Bp. Firdaus Wajdi

ZAWIYAH RAGUNAN
Jl.Poncol Vila Ragunan Permai Kav 1, Ragunan Jakarta Selatan.Kediaman Bp.
Syamsudin

ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA
Setiap Jumat : Khusus wanita, mulai 11.00 wib Jl. Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta
Selatan. Dibelakang RSKO Darmawangsa / Apotik Darmawangsa

ZAWIYAH PASARAYA SARINAH BLOK M – HAQQANI RABBANI
Pasaraya Lantai 5, setiap Minggu pagi jam 8.30 Iwan HP. 0815 1917 3693

ZAWIYAH SANGGAR BULUNGAN CSW – HAQQANI RABBANI
(dibelakang Kolam Renang Bulungan, Rumah Kayu ) Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta
Selatan. Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan, Marawis Salawat, Darwis Rumi Setiap Senin
Malam, jam 20.00. Kontak Person Arief HP. 0816 830 748

ZAWIYAH CILANDAK-TOWNSQUARE
Abdul Aziz 0812844421 Ustad Nurcholis MA 081548019453

ZAWIYAH KEBAYORAN LAMA
Jl. Sholihun Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta, Wahyudi Yusuf 08158903433

JAKARTA PUSAT
ZAWIYAH TEUKU UMAR – YAYASAN HAQQANI INDONESIA
Setiap Sabtu (Kecuali ada Perubahan) Ba’da Ashar, Jam 16.00
Jl. Teuku Umar No.41, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat

ZAWIYAH TANAH ABANG - HAQQANI RABBANI
Kota Bambu, Tanah Abang. Jl. Arimbi. Setiap Selasa malam jam 21.00 Bp. Darma,
HP. 0852 1980 1017

JAKARTA BARAT
ZAWIYAH TOMANG
Jl. Mandala Selatan No 16 Tomang , Jakarta Barat. Kediaman Bp. Sunarto

ZAWIYAH KEBUN JERUK
Jl. Kelapa Dua Raya No.1, Kebun Jeruk, Jakarta Barat. Kediaman Bp. Ahmadin

JAKARTA TIMUR
ZAWIYAH KH MUSTOFA MAS'UD
Jl. Hasbi 40, Otista, Jakarta Timur 13330, TELP 021-8190475 Setiap Kamis Malam,
Ba'da Isya. Informasi: Handi Biantoro HP. 0818-965-852 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ZAWIYAH CEMPAKA PUTIH
Jl. Cempaka Putih Raya No. 114, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta Timur. Kediaman Bp.
Malik Tarigan

ZAWIYAH CIKARANG BARU – HAQQANI RABBANI
Masjid Jami Darussalam, Jl Kedasih IV, Cikarang Baru, Kawasan Perum Jababeka.
Setiap Selasa, mulai Magrib Berjamaah, Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan Isya Berjamaah,
Bada Isya, Kajian Tasawuf. Informasi: Arief Hp. 0816-830-748

ZAWIYAH TANGGERANG, PANDEGLANG, SERANG, CURUG, CITRA RAYA Kontak, Anwar HP 0818
483 796 Perumahan Citra Raya Tangerang. Keluar Dari Tol Bitung kearah Citra Raya

A C E H :
Jl. Teuku Muhammad Salleh No.2 Lambhuk, Banda Aceh Informasi: Ust. Zamhuri
Ramli al-HafidzHP. 0812-939-0774, Rumah 0651 - 26951

M E D A N – SUMATERA UTARA :
Zawiyah Medan, setiap malam Jumat melakukan Khtam Kwajagan : Jl. Mesjid No. 32
, Helvetia Timur , Medan 20124 Hubungi Ahmad Djuata Tarigan : 08126040064 Hasan
Sebayang HP 081362317176

PONDOK PESANTREN SIRAJUL HUDA
Tiga Binanga, Kabupaten . Karo, Sumut Encep Fariduddin 08192097181

SUMATERA BARAT - SUMBAR

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PADANG
Jl. Raya Padangpasir 17 Padang TELP 0751-36257Informasi: Effendi Awal
(0811-661-285)

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BANUHAMPU - BUKIT TINGGI
Depan Balai Nagari Galung, Banuhampu, Bukittinggi
Sukardi Jatman 08161833598

P E K A N B A R U

PONDOK PESANTREN MIFTAHUL JANNAH
Panam, Pekanbaru. K.H. Mukhtarul 081365395313

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI ASY-SYIFAA PEKANBARU
Jl.Farmasi 24 Pekanbaru 28111. Dr.Chairuddin Lubis 0811755721 Dr.Pramujo
Abd.Gani 08127518084

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PEKANBARU
Jl.Kartini 24 Komp. Farmasi Pekanbaru Dr.Chairuddin Lubis 0811755721,
Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 08127518084

B A T A M :
PESANTREN YUSUF SYAFI'I
Pesantren Yusuf Syafi'i, Ustad M. Yusuf Ridwan Asyafi'iBengkong Permai Komplek
Nurul Jadid RT 01 RW 01 Blok D No. 10,Kelurahan Bengkong Laut Batu Ampar Pulau
Batam. HP. 08136445 3322.

Bp. Riady, Bengkong Abadi 2, Jl. Cendrawasih Blok A/127 Batam 29432, Tel
0778-411289 Setiap selasa malam dan kamis malam, Informasi: Yandri Irzaq
(0812-702-2415)

PONDOK PESANTREN AL-MADANIYAH
Anggrek Mas F-5 Baloi, Batam. Ustad H. Nugrahanto 0811701176

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BUANA GUMILAR
Wisbuin B-12 Batam Center telp 0778-478835 Abdul Mughist 0813 2525 6938

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BATAM CENTER
Orchid Park D-11 Batam Center. Yandri Irzaq 08127022415

JAWA - BARAT
ZAWIYAH SUKABUMI:
K.H. Ece Supriyatna Pesantren Daarus Syifa (0811-115-875))

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI CIKRETEG
Vila Pancawati, Cikreteg, Ciawi, Bogor Ustad Abdul Qadir 0812 8014 661

ZAWIYAH CIANJUR
Ajengan KH. Bunyamin, Tipar Caringin, Panembong Cianjur Setiap Kamis Malam,
Bada Isya mulai jam 20.00 malam

ZAWIYAH CIPANAS
Pesantren Toriqul Huda, Pasekon gg. bunga dekat Restoran Simpang Raya, Setiap
kamis malam bada Isya Ustad Dudi HP 0813814 89282

CIREBON
ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI CIREBON
Weru_Plered Cirebon, M.Rofiq 0813 1544 5446

B A N D U N G :
ZAWIYAH AL-FALAH
Pondok Pesantren Al-Qur'an Al-Falah I -Cicalengka Nagrek KM 28 BandungPimpinan
K.H.Q. Ahmad Syahid (022-794-9781). Informasi: H.Q.Rif’at Syahid
(0815-715-5776) H. Muhammad Hadid Subki (0852-2040-2127).Setiap Ahad pagi, jam
08:00 s/d 10:30

ZAWIYAH BANDUNG KOTA
Insidentil Setiap Bulan sekaliJl. Cimanuk No. 37, Bandung Informasi: DR. Hadid
Subki 0852-2040 2127, Telp.022-727 4913

J A W A - T E N G A H
S E M A R A N G:
Zawiyah Al Mubarokah, Dukuh Sandan, Desa Waru Mranggen, Semarang Informasi:
Riza Alamsyah , [EMAIL PROTECTED] Contact Riza Alamsyah 081325632124 Soetoro
08122504779, Ajib Susanto 0818455527 Munir 08164247573, Arif Rahman
085225087435 Pusatindo Komputer, Jl. Imam Bonjol no.74 024-3540609

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SEMARANG
Jl.Sawi 16A, Pasar Kambing Semarang Kontak Joko Tri Abdul Haq HP. 0811 279 108

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI MASJID AL-IKHLASH
Ngaliyan, Semarang, Prof.DR. Amin Syukur 0812 2923 652

ZAWIYAH AL-MUBAROKAH
Sanden, Mranggen, Semarang. Ajib 0818 455 527 Riza 081325632124

PEKALONGAN:
PONDOK PESANTREN AT-TAUFIQY
Rowokembu Kaum, Wonopringgo, Pekalongan K.H.Taufiq Subki (0285) 785018

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI KEBONTENGAH-PEKALONGAN
Informasi Muhlishin 0815 4809 2838 Muhib 0813 2684 1075

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PANDANARUM-PEKALONGAN
Mutawali 0815 7535 9228 . Susilo 0815 7565 2358

MUSHALLA UKHUWAH ISLAMIYAH MAGETAN
Templek, Takeran, Magetan. Suyitno 0888 3402 757 S. Riyanto 0812 3408 790

JAWA TIMUR
SURABAYA – SIDOARJO

ZAWIYAH PONDOK JAMU
Zawiyah "Pondok Jamu" Desa Wage Kecamatan Sepanjang Sidoarjo Kontak Person
Sugeng Mulyono (031) 70450444 HP. 081331666766 Tempat dan jadwal zikir : Kamis
Malam, Ba'da Isya

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI TRANSITO SURABAYA
Komplek Transmigrasi Margorejo Surabaya Hatta Abd.Hakim 0818571807 Faizuddin
Firdaus 08123243458

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI TAMANSURYA
Taman, Sepanjang, Sda. Sentot Punjangpunjung 081330130897 Sugeng Mulyono
081331666766

ZAWIYAH MASJID MUHAJIRIN
Wisma Transito, Jl Margorejo 74, Surabaya Setiap Jum'at malam, ba'da
IsyaBp.Sentot (031-788-2476) 081330130897

ZAWIYAH KAMPUS ITS SURABAYA
Bp. Son Kuswandi HP. 0813 3193 2011Bp. Hatta HP. 0818 8571807 Bp. Darmaji HP.
0813 3152 2154

M A L A N G :
Bp. Medy, HP. 08155 3038 210Bp. Hadi, HP. 0811 360 620

LUMAJANG - JEMBER - BONDOWOSO
ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
Jl.Sawo II/3 Jember. Bp. Muji-Irmulandari 08124982163

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
jl. Sawo II No.4, Patrang, Jember Setiap Kamis Malam, Bada Isya. Kontak Person
: Ibu Irmulandari, Telp 0331-485681. HP 0812 4982 163

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI LUMAJANG
Jl. KH. Ghozali X/9 Citradewangsan, Lumajang Informasi Abd.Rosyid Murodi
081336528874

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
Pondok Pesantren Al-Falah, Kajar, Bondowoso Informasi Ibu Makkiyah 081933307903

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
Masjid Adz Dzakirin, Jl.KH. Agus Salim, Gg.Taman Bondowoso. Abdul Hamid
081913863552, Makki 081933307903

ZAWIYAH TUBAN KOTA - JAWA TIMUR
Perum Siwalan permai praja no 3. Telp. 0356 320193, 0356 329886 (Made)HP. Made
081331213660 . Ali Shodiq 0356 611660. Jadwal Zikir Malam senin dan Malam Jum,at
ba'da isya di Mantingan Senori. Malam Jum'at di Jl. Teuku Umar 9A Belakang
depot Barokah. Desa Mantingan - Senori Tuban

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI DEMEN - NGANDHEL
Ngantingan-Senori, Jojogan, TubanMasjid Demen Ngandel Naqsyabandi, Dusun
NgantinganDesa Banjarworo, Kecamatan Bangilan TUBAN, Bp. Munzaki HP
081335636418, Tiap Senin Malam dan Kamis Malam Bada Isya.

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SIWALAN
Mushalla Komplek Siwalan Permai, Tuban Yudi 0813 3065 4310

BALI - PESANTREN PONDOK ASRI
Singaraja, Bali. H. Sauqi 0813 3877 5421 Ridwan Pinem 0812 3992 329

B A L I K P A P A N :
Perumahan Bumi Rengganis Blok 5A No. 110 Balikpapan Kontak Person Hidayat HP.
0815-20300505

S I N G A P O R E :
Zawiyah Syaikh Zakaria, Singapore TAMPINES ST 34 BLOK 362 #05-379. Syaikh
Zakaria Hp 98364094.

M A L A Y S I A
Pusat Zikir Naqshbandi di Malaysia dan nombor telefon untuk dihubungi: Kuala
Lumpur - Saudara Ahmad Nazim (012) 913-8449 (English speaking) dan Bro. Mus
(012) 382-9050 (Bahasa Melayu). Alor Setar, Kedah - Saudara Rosli (012)
419-4265. Kota Bharu, Kelantan - Saudara Ku Din (019) 966-3993 Alamat Dergah
Pulau Pinang : No 24, Cangkat Minden Jalan 16, Minden Height, 11700 Pulau
Pinang (Hubungi saudara Isa: 016-4703441)

MILIS MAJELIS MUDA MUSLIM BANDUNG (M3B)
Milis tempat cerita , curhat atau ngegosip mengenai masalah anak muda dan islam
.
No Seks , No Drugs , No Violence

Sekretariat :
Jl Hegarmanah no 10 Bandung 40141
Telp : (022) 2036730 , 2032494 Fax : (022) 2034294

Kirim posting mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Berhenti: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links