Randy W. Sims wrote:
Ken Williams wrote:

So, does this mean that someone with this EU::MM::Install would be able to
upgrade Cwd on windows now?
If the answer is yes, could we get this into EU::MM standalone release too?

Better would be for someone to take over EU::Install which is what Schwern wanted to happen, and release it standalone. The current version of MakeMaker is already setup for this scenario:

EU::Install, EU::Installed, & EU::Packlist seem to fit together well enough, so I packaged them together. All tests pass.

If this is a good arrangement, we just need the cvs logs for the 3 modules and their test files. Tests borrow some of MakeMakers scaffolding; this might could be made more independent if necessary.

 <http://thepierianspring.org/perl/ExtUtils-Install-1.35.tar.gz>

If Schwern will give the nod, Ken, do you want to add this to the MB project? Or anyone else interested in maintainership?

Randy.