On Feb 3, 2006, at 3:04 AM, demerphq wrote:

If needed Ill volunteer take over maintenance of this (my cpan id is
YVES) with Max (cpanid:CORION) as co-maintainer on the *nixy side.
I've cc'ed him on this mail. We'd be happy if other maintainers were
added I should think, especially if they were handling VMS. :-)

There was also someone else who stepped forward at some point (or maybe everyone else stepped back) to take it over a few months ago, but I guess it hasn't happened and I'll be danged if I can't remember who it was. Schwern, you remember?

 -Ken