On 22/02/07, Steve Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Additionally, I just reverted the changes to t/build_man.t.  In bleadperl,
%Config is readonly, so the test fails fatally when it attempts to write
to it.

Actually, it was a bug in the test:

Change 30382 on 2007/02/22 by [EMAIL PROTECTED]

       Reinstate tests removed by change #30381, but don't
       "use Config" in the test, because that will overwrite
       %main::Config with the real Config hash, not the fake
       one from MakeMaker.

I'm not sure the fix is right though; there's a test that should be
skipped apparently on a condition that depends on the real Config, not
on the fake ExtUtils::MakeMaker::Config. But if I do that, that test
fails :-(