Hi Jackie,

at least I can now see features on the map. But I think there are two more
issues:

1. When rendering the features in the client application (OpenLayers, QGIS)
the borders of the tiles are rendered, too. It's hard to see with the
Sheboygan dataset. But when you decrease the "Min scale" setting for the
"districts" you might see them in an appropriate zoom level. Or just look at
my uploaded screenshot:

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t215826/MVTTilesBorder.png>

2. In my dataset there are tiles that didn't render at all. I assume that it
could be the same issue like in
https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/changeset/9826
<https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/changeset/9826>   because I can see the
whole dataset correctly rendered in QGIS but not in OpenLayers. So I think
it has to do with the coordinates itself. I can provide you with sample date
if you need some.

Gunter