Hi All,

I've finally put up the 3rd preview release of MapGuide Open Source 4.0

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/4.0.0/Preview3/Notes

This release is for *testing purposes* and use in a production environment
is not encouraged.

Among other items that you can find out in the release notes, the Preview 3
release finally restores Java support on Linux that was broken from the
previous preview release. One important note for our Linux users is that
our Linux build of MapGuide is still only targeting Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit.

I will be taking a short break from all things open source after this
release to mentally recharge.

- Jackie