Hi All,

This is to let you all know that I am putting the finishing touches on a
3rd preview release of MGOS 4.0.

This is "roll up" of fixes and minor enhancements made to MapGuide/FDO
since the preview 2 release, with the key improvement being that Java
viewer support is finally functional again on Linux (I finally figured out
why the bundled Tomcat was returning 403 errors in our JSP files).

Other changes will be detailed in the upcoming release notes / announcement.

For preview 3, we are still only providing 64-bit binaries for Windows and
Ubuntu 16.04.

- Jackie

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo