Hi Jackie,
many thanks for the new release. In the way I tryed to set the layer visibility programmaticly I cant find a solution.
MapGuide.Actions.Legend.setLayerVisibility(sellayer.ObjectId, true); or
MapGuide.Actions.Legend.setLayerVisibility(viewer.getMapName(), {id: sellayer.ObjectId, value: true}); or
sellayer.Visible = true; or
sellayer.ActuallyVisible = true; or

but i found a strange solution:
remove the layer id from viewer.inner.props.hideLayers[]

Is this the right (only) way?

Assuming you are using the latest 0.13.x release, please try the 0.13.3 release I just published today

This release has fixes for inconsistent layer/group visibility on refresh after doing layer/group changes server-side (which sounds like the problem you're having)

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi, how can I programmatically change the visibility of a layer?
I modified and saved the map on server side but the viewer allways sends "hidelayers= layerid" in the request.
Is it possible top change the visibility on the client side?
Thanks svlad

--
Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo mailing list through nabble. As a result, you most likely won't see this message appear on nabble's view of any OSGeo mailing list and may only see this message through mailing list archives or depending on your mailing list subscription settings, through daily message digests or automated notifications from the mailing lists.