MapGuide.Actions.Legend.setLayerVisibility() should be the way to go, but
it's not something you call and the layer will be toggled.

The object returned
by MapGuide.Actions.Legend.setLayerVisibility(sellayer.ObjectId, true) is
something you have to dispatch() on your viewer instance for the toggling
to take effect.

See the "Dispatching redux actions" section of this link:
https://jumpinjackie.github.io/mapguide-react-layout/0.13.0/api_browser.html

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi Jackie,
many thanks for the new release. In the way I tryed to set the layer
visibility programmaticly I cant find a solution.
MapGuide.Actions.Legend.setLayerVisibility(sellayer.ObjectId, true); or
MapGuide.Actions.Legend.setLayerVisibility(viewer.getMapName(), {id:
sellayer.ObjectId, value: true}); or
sellayer.Visible = true; or
sellayer.ActuallyVisible = true; or

but i found a strange solution:
remove the layer id from viewer.inner.props.hideLayers[]

Is this the right (only) way?

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo