Hello all mapguide-users,

We are running MapGuide v3.1.1.9378 and have run into an issue using Google
Maps API to bring in Google base maps. It looks like an issue with a deprecated
call in the Maps API with the latest version. We have found that if you use the
previous version of 3.49 in your Layout's GoogleScript instead of the current
3.51, the error no longer shows up. Version 3.49 will no longer be available
after May 2023.

<GoogleScript>//maps.google.com/maps/api/js?key=KEYHERE&amp;v=3.49&amp;sensor=true</GoogleScript>

The base map appears to work fine after dismissing the pop-up.

Our webserver is running IIS, and we have added *.google.com to the Content
Security Policy HTTP response header, but it had no effect. We would like to
stick with MG v3.1.1 for now if possible.

I realize this is not a Google Maps help forum, however I was wondering if
anyone else has run into this issue, and if you have found a way to either fix
the erroneous 'width' call or prevent the error message from displaying. Thank
you very much for your time and any comment you can provide. Thanks!

Kyle Parker
GDMS

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message and any
attachments may contain confidential or proprietary material and is intended
solely for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this
communication and any attachments.