Hello Kyle,

We're encountering the same issue as you; if we change the version to 3.51,
MapGuide throws the Fusion Error, but works fine with version 3.49. We're
currently running MapGuide 3.1.1, on Apache, consuming Google's basemaps,
geocoder and street view.

<GoogleScript>https://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?key=KEYHERE&amp;v=3.49
</GoogleScript>

I've been working to add CSPs to the response headers for the pages that
utilize the Google resources but haven't had any luck. I'm not seeing a CSP
error in the console log at any point before or after making modifications
so I'm not sure if the CSPs are being added correctly.

I'm interested to see if anyone else has encountered this and if they have
figured out a solution.

David