Are there any options for centering multi-line labels that I am missing?  I am
trying to create a multi-line label for a polygon layer that is centered
horizontally in the feature.  The only way that I have been able to do this is
to add a newline character in the label. When I do this, the resulting label
doesn't quite center horizontally the way I want it to center.  The entire
label is technically centered (based on the longest line), but each line of
text is left justified.  Sometimes, this is desirable, but sometimes I want
each line of the label to be centered horizontally.  Is there a way to do this?
 If not, is this something that could make its way in to a future version?

Jon
This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information.
Confidentiality or privilege is not intended to be waived or lost by erroneous
transmission of this message. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from your
system. Disclosure, use, distribution, or copying of a message or any of its
attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.