It may be feasible, but if WFS 2.0 introduces new operations or new
parameters for existing operations, there will be no support for them. Also
if any of these new additions are required implementations to be
conforming, that means you'll have a non-standard/non-conforming
implementation that may subtly break WFS 2.0 clients.

The easy way to find out if it's feasible is to clone the 1.1.0 awd, tweak
the capabilities response content and see if you can get at it with a WFS
2.0 GetCapabilities request.

This is uncharted territory, so good luck!

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi All,
has anyone used WFS 2 with MGOS 4?

would it be feasible to tweak the
1.1.0.xml.awd to 2.0.xml.awd to make that happen?

I wanted to share a layer with arcgis.com from MGOS but I got the
"Unsupported WFS version 1.1.0. Supported version: 2.0.0" only..