We're encountering an issue where we can't load packages using the MapGuide
Site Administrator portal in MapGuide 4.0 Beta 1. This is a relatively new
issue that I haven't encountered before. In MGOS 3.1, when you load a
package, a new page would be displayed with the message "The package is
currently loading [...] of the Site Administrator". In MGOS 4 Beta 1, that
page isn't being displayed and it doesn't appear that the package is
successfully loaded as the “Status” field remains unchanged for the
selected package.

When I try to load the package using Maestro, the pop-up window that
displays the progress closes without a notice of the load being successful
or not.
Thanks,
David