Week of June 26: New MapGuide Maestro release and another new
mapguide-react-layout release

Week of July 3: New release of mapguide-rest that can work with MGOS 4.0

Mid-July: Road to MGOS 4.0 RC1

Once at RC1, we'll let it bake for a few weeks for everyone to get their
last-minute showstoppers addressed. Then MGOS 4.0 Final will be released.

So in our new adjusted timeline, we're looking at early to mid August.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hey Jackie,

Would it be possible to get an updated timeline for MGOS 4?

Thanks,
David

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo