My current version of "current schedule that may slip again" is:

   - Now - Mid October: Make mapguide-rest compatible with MGOS 4.0 (as a
   validation of the new PHP 8.1 binding in 4.0)
   - Mid October - Mid November: Development towards MGOS 4.0 RC1

So the final release of MGOS 4.0 may be released around mid December *.

* Schedule subject to stability of real-life (TM) circumstances.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi Jackie:

Based on all of the work you have done to date, what is your revised
timeline for the MGOS 4 release candidate?  We are very excited to see it!

Thanks,

Martyn

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo