A MapGuide package file is ultimately just a zip file with a root XML
manifest that instructs the package loading code what to do with the rest
of the files in the package.

If this package file loads fine in one environment but not the other, I
would rule out the package file as the culprit and look at that other
environment.

With this other environment, I'd look at any of the following:

   - Turn display_errors = On in php.ini and restart relevant web server
   - Start the MapGuide Server executable (mgserver.exe) interactively from
   the command-line instead of starting up as a service (mgserver.exe run)

And then look for any notable errors/warnings spat out by PHP, mgserver std
output or the server error.log when you try to load your package file in
question.

- Jackie

You wrote:

I've previously posted about an intermittent issue
<https://www.mail-archive.com/mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org/msg27013.html>
where data doesn't load, that we're experiencing, and it seems limited to
our Development environment. I'm able to recreate it on a different server
when I import the Development XML package using the Site Admin portal. Is
there any way to test the XML package to see if there's a corruption issue?
When I import the Production package onto the server, the issue isn't
present.

Thanks,
David