We do not support the use or integration of Google Maps layers and services
in any of our viewer offerings (official or unofficial viewer offerings
like my react viewer)

It is too much of a technical and legal minefield for us to deal with.

The current release of MapGuide Maestro may give you the impression that
all of this is possible, but the current release is also a year old and the
next release of Maestro (coming this week) will be dropping Fusion editor
support for anything Google-related to officially put the nail in the
coffin on the idea of any kind of Google Maps integration in MapGuide.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi,

I am using Bing Aerial as Basemap, but now I want to change to Google
Satellite.

I just have to pay for the Google key, and associate it in the Web Layout,
or need more work ?

It works fine ? I read about some issues with Openlayers

Using Mapguide Open Source Server 3.1.2 on Windows Server 2019 and Fusion
Viewer.

Regards,

Liglio

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo