Hi,

So nobody is using google maps as base map right now ?

Liglio

De: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> Em nome de Jackie Ng
Enviada em: terça-feira, 25 de julho de 2023 09:50
Para: mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org
Assunto: Re: [mapguide-users] Google Satellite

We do not support the use or integration of Google Maps layers and services in
any of our viewer offerings (official or unofficial viewer offerings like my
react viewer)

It is too much of a technical and legal minefield for us to deal with.

The current release of MapGuide Maestro may give you the impression that all of
this is possible, but the current release is also a year old and the next
release of Maestro (coming this week) will be dropping Fusion editor support
for anything Google-related to officially put the nail in the coffin on the
idea of any kind of Google Maps integration in MapGuide.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi,

I am using Bing Aerial as Basemap, but now I want to change to Google
Satellite.

I just have to pay for the Google key, and associate it in the Web Layout,
or need more work ?

It works fine ? I read about some issues with Openlayers

Using Mapguide Open Source Server 3.1.2 on Windows Server 2019 and Fusion
Viewer.

Regards,

Liglio

--

Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo mailing
list through nabble. As a result, you most likely won't see this message appear