Hi,

I recently tried to install mapguide 4.0.0.1 on a Professionnal Windows 10 for
my company. Up until then, we used a linux server for that, but I had to fetch
the data on the windows server for our users to have the same experience as
they're used to. However, logging in, even as Administrator, doesn't work. It
gives back an error "Authentification failed. Please enter a valid username and
password."

Just to be sure, I uninstalled everything, rebooted, reinstalled Mapguide
leaving every default option (ip adress, port, packages...), and I still get
the same authentication error. Could that be related to ports or something like
that ?

Thanks,
Francois