De: "pierre.cardinal" <pierre.cardi...@sympatico.ca>
À: "MapGuide Users Mail List" <mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org>
Cc: f...@free.fr
Envoyé: Mardi 16 Janvier 2024 16:03:14
Objet: RE: [mapguide-users] Authentification doesn't work

Hi François,

This problem is in general caused by the fact that your MapGuide server is not
running. Check your services for MapGuide server or try to start you server
with the following command ".. /server/bin/mgserver.exe" in the directory where
you installed the MapGuide application.

Salutations,

Pierre

Envoyé de mon appareil Samsung de Bell via le réseau le plus vaste au pays.