Hi Pierre,

I have long since de-emphasised any mention of "Mono Compatibility" with
regards to Maestro, simply because I don't have the resources to test if it
works there, so you are venturing into unknown territory.

I will say however, that 6.0m12 is now a .net 6.0 application and not a
legacy .net Framework 4.x application and has completely different
semantics in terms of binary composition and runtime behaviour, so "valid
CIL image" from Mono may actually be referring to a legacy .net Framework
4.x CIL image (that older versions of Maestro would've qualified under) and
not a .net core/5+ CIL image for what it's worth.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi,

I am unable to run Maestro 6.0m12 with Mono under Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.

The message is : Cannot open assembly './Maestro.exe': File does not contain
a valid CIL image.

Any solution ?

Regards,

Pierre