We're testing using the AutoDesk Oracle driver in MGOS Beta 1, running on
Apache on Windows Server 2022 Standard, and are encountering an issue when
we select an object to query against the database (Oracle 19).
Instead of returning results, that are being returned when using the Oracle
SLKING driver, we're getting an error message (image 1).

Image 1:
[image: image.png]

The relevant section of code is as follows:

    function _setEnvironment() {
        ////  Set Oracle NLS variables
        $NLS_ENV = "ALTER SESSION SET NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS='.,'";
        $set = $this->db_app->simple_query( $NLS_ENV );
        $NLS_ENV = "ALTER SESSION SET NLS_DATE_FORMAT='YYYY-MM-DD'";
        $set = $this->db_app->simple_query( $NLS_ENV );
    }

It fails when attempting to run the first simple_query, and I presume it
will fail when attempting to run the second simple_query. Has anyone
encountered this or are using the AutoDesk Oracle driver where the NLS
variables are being set?

Thanks,
David