The Autodesk Driver for oracle is not tested with mgos 4.  If possible, try
the same query, with the FDO, using AutoCAD Map where the FDO driver was
originally installed. This will rule out if the issue is with the mgos/adsk
FDO driver first

If it is repeatable in AutoCAD Map,  then I would recommend submitting a
bug to Autodesk directly.