Yes, it's a week early.  The reason is that three of us have board meetings
on Tuesdays at the same time and it would be easier to offset the two
meetings so that every week we have a meeting one for the board and one for
marketing ni order to not have too many meetings on the same day.

Alternatively, we can skip either skip next week's meeting and instead do
it the following week, OR do it on another day next week.  What do you
think?  I don't really feel comfortable skipping next week's meeting
because we will be close to GUADEC and I think we will have things to
discuss.

Let me know which one you prefer.