Hi all,

The Christmas card ODG file for translations can be downloaded from here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:2016_Christmas_card.odg

I've also added it to the wiki's Marketing/Materials page, under a new section where we could also add Enio's calendar:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Christmas_and_New_Year_cards

Mike