Hello to all,
I made the Greek translation, due to the Greek font I used I sent them to you
in pdf format. I cannot upload them to eiki cause I don't have an account but
I'm gonna release them in the GreekLUG Social Media after the official release
from you.

Happy New Year to all

Best regards

 If Windows is the answer, it must have been a stupid question.