Dear Mike,

Thank you for the clarification. I was in a perception that we will have to
distinguish between the versions which are supporting enterprise and that for
normal users.

I am wondering how this labeling (tagline) will make people aware if there is
no distinguishing factors in offering. Matching customer demand with offering
is our aim right?

IMHO, probably we need to do a customer segmentation and match the customer
with our offering to improve awareness and usability. Please let me know if I
am missing something here. (May be I have missed some points in between during
very active and long discussion).

Sincerely,
Sreekanth

Sent from ProtonMail mobile