Hi Dave,

Am 28.12.2010 23:35, schrieb Dave Johnson:

> I am NOT selling the software just a professionally made DVD with
> a Windows and Macintosh binary. Probably OpenOffice.org 3.3.0

So what is on the DVD you are offering?

* LibreOffice has not been released yet.
* OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 has not been released yet

* Please don´t sell DVDs labeled "LibreOffice" when OpenOffice.org
is on it.
* Please don´t sell DVDs with beta state software without telling
that it is beta state software.

If you mean to support the project by distributing a "professionally
made DVD" on your website, which basically is a good thing, I would
like to see a professionally made website as well.

And please, for the sake of usability of this list for all readers,
please have a look at:

Thank you very much!

Stefan