On 12/30/2010 04:53 PM, Sophie Gautier wrote:

Fully agreed, and that should also be discussed with our packagers. Some
of us have already spent hours, months if not years on this for OOo,
André, Bernhard, René, Caolán, Cor, to name only some of them. So please
make sure they are also in the discussion, their inputs will be really
invaluable.

I will share the draft as quickly as I can, and in any case it is going to be a basis for discussion.

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
E-mail: italo.vign...@documentfoundation.org